Twingly statistik

fredag 5 maj 2023

Dear relatives in USA



Nils Peter Ericson 1822-1888 Our great grandfather


 I am working on a book script based on my genealogy research. Now I wonder if it is possible to get information from the American part of our family and especially those of the siblings Ericson and Sundin who emigrated at the end of the 19th century. The sisters Anna Lovisa Sundin and Frida Sundin emigrated from Sweden to Chicago as early as 1869. It must have happened before the great fire in Chicago. Could there be a living relative who has heard of them and how their lives turned out? I am writing this letter to those of you whom I am friends with on Facebook and would be very happy and grateful if you would write back and tell stories you have heard about them and others in our family. I am also interested in connecting with more descendants and am happy to share what I know. If you want access to our family tree on Ancestry, you are welcome to have it. I will also gladly accept invitations to the family trees you have created there. I also accept questions about our family.

Dear greetings from your loved ones
Rolf in Motala Sweden

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar