Twingly statistik

onsdag 24 juni 2020

Dear readers in other countries

The latest statistics show that my blog: "Ökenkällan" this week is in nineth place on the blog top list for swedish blogs. I´m really pleased. What I didn´t know however is that my visitors at least half of them are resided in US, according to the statistics.

That is why I now is writing this letter in english and I wonder if there are any of my englishspeaking visitors who, through a comment, want to make themselves known. It would also be fun to receive guest-posts, of course, through a joint agreement on the content.

In this way exchanging thoughts and reflections from peoples in other countries would feel very interesting.

Feel free to contact me, according to the commentfunction below.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar